Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions)
Here's what you'll do:
- Provide administrative and clerical support to senior-level management. This support may include any of the following: answering phones and screening calls; preparing agendas; taking and transcribing meeting minutes; maintaining appointment schedules; processing invoices, forms and other paperwork; handling correspondence, travel arrangements and special meeting/program needs; preparing documents; maintaining inventories; independently researching a wide variety of information requests and communicating responses via personal contact, phone contact or written correspondence; issuing reports; organizing and maintaining data files; screening and distributing mail. (90-100%)
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned. (0-5%)
- Coordinates special events and promotions. (5%-10%)
Communications / Contacts (may include): Internal – All corporate office personnel, branch managers and staff, Sales Associates; External – General public contacting senior/executive management.
Performance Expectations (Key Success Factors)
- Coordinate multiple tasks and perform responsibilities as directed within determined time frames and with a high level of accuracy.
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships within the department and the Company.
- Maintain the professional competence, knowledge and skills necessary to effectively complete responsibilities; enhance job knowledge and abilities by taking personal responsibility for professional development and training.
- Maintain sensitive and confidential information regarding Company information.
- Attend work on a regular basis and support the Company’s employee policies and procedures.
- Associate’s degree in business or related major preferred; or equivalent work experience.
- Three to five years of experience working with senior/executive management personnel.
- Effective communication skills including listening, verbal and writing skills to process information timely and accurately.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office programs. Typing speed of 60 w.p.m. preferred.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, a customer-service focus and the ability to work as a member in a team-oriented environment.
- May require leadership abilities.
- Detailed-oriented with the ability to work independently and responsibly with minimal supervision and to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
Position descriptions are developed as guides for the employees of HomeServices. The management team of HomeServices reserves the right to modify job responsibilities and position requirements to meet the corporate business goals.