Buying a home has changed in the past few years. REOs (foreclosures), short sales, renovation financing and other terms are enough to make you spin out and hit the wall. It’s more important than ever for buyers to be educated when searching for a home.
- Buying REOs (forclosers)
- Riding the marbles in short sales
- Renovation financing
- Understanding conventional, government financing and credit scores
- Selling your current home
- Avoiding trading paint title and closing pitfalls
- Select a real estate professional that will help you take the checkered flag
- Using today’s low interest rates to your advantage
- Repairing your credit after it has taken a hit
Contact me for a FREE private, No Obligation Consultation!
Click on the “FREE Home Buyers Consultation" button below & fill in your information or call me with questions.